Original name: Mr. Lemonhead
300g savoiardi biscuits
100g robiola cheese
100g white yoghurt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of fresh mint (chopped leaves)
1 tablespoon of walnuts (chopped)
This is a multi-layer cake, and the ingredients for each layer can be prepared separately.
1. Squeeze the juice of all the oranges into a medium bowl.
2. Get your serving dish – ideally the base should be around 20x30cm and at least 5cm high.
3. Place the first layer of savoiardi biscuits in the serving dish and spoon the orange juice evenly on top. Alternatively, you can also dip the savoiardi in the orange juice, but then make sure they don’t get too soggy, otherwise they will break apart.
1. Peel the apples and the pear. Set aside a quarter of an apple and a quarter of the pear for the last layer. Roughly chop the rest.
2. Mix the robiola cheese with the yoghurt, the chopped apple and pear, and the chopped walnuts. Add cinnamon and a ½ tablespoon of sugar. The mixture should be creamy and sweet, but not overly sweet.
3. Spread the creamy mixture on top of the first layer.
1. Squeeze the lemons and the limes in a medium bowl. Add the roughly chopped mint and the rest of the sugar to the juice.
2. Place the second layer of savoiardi biscuits in the serving dish, on top of the cream cheese mixture.
3. Spread the lemon and lime juice evenly on top.
1. Cut the bananas into rounds and the remaining apple and pear into pieces.
2. Arrange the fruit pieces on top – make your own mosaic! For more color, you can also use stripes of the orange, lemon and lime peel.